Adhesive balm for gums ASEPTA 10g/0.352oz (Асепта) wounds healing in the oral cavity
|ASEPTA® / ASEPTA / АСЕПТА® / Adhesive Gum Balm (Werteks) [10g tube].
ASEPTA© is made in Russia remedy for the prevention of problems with teeth and gums.
ASEPTA is combined remedy for use in the prevention of problems in the oral cavity.
Buy it on eBay (#Buy Online)
- The remedy has a wide spectrum of action on microorganisms due to the effective combination of its components.
- The adhesive base provides long-term fixation of ASEPTA® balm on the gum (on average 75 minutes), increasing the exposure time of the active components.
- The effectiveness and safety of gum balm has been confirmed by clinical studies at the “Central Research Institute of Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery”.
– prevents gum inflammation and bleeding;
– relieves pain;
– provides regenerative;
– effect on periodontal tissues;
– strengthens the gums.
- acute and chronic gingivitis;
- acute and chronic periodontitis;
- trophic ulcers;
- pain and increased sensitivity of the gums. It can be used to prevent gingivitis, periodontitis.
- Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth;
- Thoroughly dry the gums with a dry cotton or gauze swab (if applied to an un-dried surface, the duration of the balm may decrease);
- Without rubbing, apply the balm with a thin layer on the gums with a finger or a cotton swab;
- Moisten the applied balm with water.
- It is not recommended to eat and drink within 60-90 minutes after applying the balm.
- Apply to the gums 2 times a day. The duration of use is 7-10 days.
- For the prevention of exacerbations of chronic gingivitis and periodontitis, ASEPTA® balm is used 2 times a day for 7-10 days.
- Preventive courses are carried out 2-3 times a year.
No prescription needed.
Can be used as alternative or analog of Solcoseryl® dental adhesive paste.
– nitroimidazole derivative, active against anaerobic protozoa and anaerobic bacteria causing periodontal disease: Porphyromonas gingivalis, Prevotella intermedia, Prevotella denticola, Fusobacterium fusiformis, Wolinella recta, Treponema spp, Eikenella corrodens, Borrelia vincenti, Bacteroides melaninogenicus, Selenomonas spp.
Mint and Menthol
– strengthen anti-inflammatory effect, relieve pain, refresh the oral cavity.
– a broad spectrum antiseptic. It is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms, yeast, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses.
Adhesive base of the balm, consisting of pectin and carboxymethyl cellulose, when applied to the mucous membrane swells and fixes for 15-30 minutes. Thus, the active components act locally and for a long time at the site of inflammation in the oral cavity.
Excipients: liquid paraffin, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, pectin, petroleum jelly, polyethylene oxide 400, lolyl ethylene glycol ether of lauryl alcohol, methyl paraben, sodium saccharinate, propyl paraben.
Individual intolerance of the gel components.
Produced in Russian Federation.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Manufacture dates as well as Expiration dates indicated on the package are in European format which is DD/MM/YY.
Manufacturing date: 05/2019 or newer.
Storage: keep at cool dry place with temerature under 25° C.
This is original product. It shipped in original package. One carton box consist 1 tube with 10g balm (gel) and insrtuction in Russian.
I send product that released for Russian distribution, so it contains text and inscription in Russian language.
Absolutely new condition, not used, not opened.
|Shipping and payment|
I send products by registered economy Air Mail (with tracking number).
Usually It takes 2~4 days (after payment) to send items.