Pancreatin Enzymes Dietary Supplement 125 mg 50 tablets
Dietary Supplement (Enzymes).
Digestive Support Assists Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate digestion.
Buy from eBay:
Pancreatin is a preparation of porcine pancreatic enzymes. Pancreatin has naturally occurring protease (protein digesting), amylase (carbohydrate digesting), and lipase (fat digesting) enzymes.
Enzymatic agent. It contains pancreatic enzymes – amylase, lipase and proteases, which facilitate the digestion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which contributes to their more complete absorption in the small intestine. In diseases of the pancreas, it compensates for the insufficiency of its exocrine function and helps to improve the digestion process.
Indications for use:
- chronic pancreatitis,
- the state after irradiation,
- Schwachman-Diamond syndrome,
- the state after an attack of acute pancreatitis with the resumption of oral nutrition,
- diarrhea of non-infectious genesis,
- Remkheld’s syndrome (gastrocardial syndrome),
- violation of digestion (condition after resection of the stomach and small intestine);
- to improve the digestion of food in people with normal gastrointestinal tract function (gastrointestinal tract) in case of nutrition errors (eating fatty foods, large amounts of food, irregular nutrition) and with masticatory function disorders, a sedentary lifestyle, and prolonged immobilization;
- preparation for x-ray examination and ultrasound (ultrasound) of the abdominal organs.
No prescription needed.
The average dose for adults is 2-4 tablets 3-6 times a day.
The maximum daily dose is 16 tablets.
The duration of treatment can vary from a few days (if the digestive process is disturbed due to errors in the diet) to several months or even years (if constant replacement therapy is necessary).
pancreatin – 125 mg
lipase 3000 ED Ph.Eur
amylase 2800 ED Ph.Eur
protease 180 ED Ph.Eur
lactose monohydrate – 138.5 mg, potato starch – 3.0 mg, magnesium stearate – 2.8 mg, povidone (medical polyvinylpyrrolidone medium molecular weight, povidone K25) – 10.7 mg
Acryl-EZE® 93O32874 – 28.0 mg [methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer [1: 1] (methacrylic acid copolymer, type C) – 11.20 mg, talc – 10.43 mg, titanium dioxide (E 171) – 2.83 mg, triethyl citrate – 1.34 mg, dye of quinoline yellow silicon dioxide – 0.35 mg, sodium bicarbonate (sodium bicarbonate) – 0.34 mg, dye of yellow sunset (E 110) – 0.17 mg, sodium lauryl sulfate – 0 .14 mg.
Hypersensitivity, acute pancreatitis, exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Shelf life: 3 years.
Manufacturing date: October 2019 or newer.
Storage: keep at dry place with temerature under 20° C (68° F).
Produced in Russian Federation (PHS JSC).
Manufacture dates as well as Expiration dates indicated on the package are in European format which is DD/MM/YY.
This is original product. It shipped in original package.
I send product that released for Russian distribution, so it contains text and inscription in Russian language.
Absolutely new condition, not used, not opened.
|Shipping and payment|
I send products by registered Economy Air Mail (with tracking number).
Usually It takes 2~4 days (after payment) to send items.